Road to Success Academy agrees to enroll any eligible student who submits a timely application. However, if the number of applications exceeds the capacity of a program, class, grade level, or building, all applicants shall have an equal chance of being admitted through a random lottery.
Controlled Open Enrollment allows a parent from any school district in the state to enroll his or her child in and transport his or her child to any public school, including charter schools, that has not reached capacity.
The school capacity is 150.
Attendance, Absence and Truancy Policy
Road to Success is committed to helping students develop a high quality work ethic, which will be a significant factor in their success with future employers. One of the most important work habits that employers look for in hiring and promoting a worker is his/her dependability in coming to work every day and on time. This is a habit Road to Success wants to help students develop as early as possible in their School careers.
- 2021-2022 Online Enrollment
- Annual Report 2019
- Admissions and Open Enrollment
- ASSR III-Return to School Safely Plan FY22
- School Information
- Child Find Notice
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- 2018-2019 McKinney-Vento Questionnaire of Residency
- Student Removal Protocol
- School Measles Outreach Letter
- School Measles Outreach Letter – Somali
- School Measles Outreach Letter – SP
- Network Wide Parent Engagement Meeting – October 2020